Big Star is built on collaboration & teamwork.
Our Team Members are best-in-class. They always strive to:
A Culture of Inclusion
Diversity & inclusion aren’t just buzz words to us. They’re a way of life. We believe in cultivating a company where our differences make us stronger, more adaptable, and more intelligent. At Big Star, you will be accepted and valued for who you are, no matter what. We know it takes everyone to create the Big Star experience, and we fiercely protect the diversity of our Team Members.
A Workplace with Opportunity Like No Other
At Big Star, the benefits just keep coming.
- A matrix work environment with direct access to c-suite mentors
- High-level, cross-functional project teams, so you’re never pigeon-holed
- A family-owned business with a leadership team who cares
- A diverse workplace with a value-driven culture of non-discrimination & inclusion
- A full benefits package, including health, dental, life, short and long-term disability
- Time off to vote, paid holidays, and paid PTO
- A focus on developing leadership and promoting from within the company
- A robust open-door policy to escalate unresolved issues to leadership
- A fast-growing company with a huge career runway to get unparalleled experience
- Specialized training on how to support the growth of entrepreneurs
- Incentive programs become available as you step into leadership roles
- Industry-leading work in the NEMT & paratransit industries
Network Operations Supervisor
Big Star allows me to be my authentic self.
“The leadership team at Big Star allows me to use 100% of my expertise and education to contribute to the company. I've used my educational background, which includes my MBA, to build out an extensive Diversity and Inclusion program that includes modules on equity, implicit bias, conflict resolution, and psychology-based customer service. It’s exciting to feel that I can bring my whole self to the table. At Big Star, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish.”
Division 3 Transportation Manager
I feel so much pride working for Big Star.
"In most companies, the employees are afraid of the leadership team but not at Big Star. We have the opportunity to work directly with them every day. Also unlike other companies, we get to know our Operators. There’s a sense of pride when they put on their safety vest. They really enjoy their partnership with us. We’re growing so fast but our culture remains inclusive and friendly."
Big Star has Virtual Opportunities.
The majority of our company positions are remote. We have 2 brick and mortar locations in Dallas, TX and Chicagoland Area, IL. Please review our available job openings to find a position that suits your credentials, experience, and needs.